Mall Operation Deputy Manager
AEON MALL (CAMBODIA) CO., LTD.
AEON MALL (CAMBODIA) CO., LTD
- Assist to manage Admin team and Mall operations team to achieve safe and convenient
shopping mall for customer
- Maintain Admin staff job results by leading, coaching, training, motivating, counseling
and disciplining employees
- Responsible for staff working schedule, handle and maintain staff discipline submit all
monthly expenses/invoices, and other reports
- Make the budget plan, monitor the monthly expense and report to General Manager.
- Check the Request for Approval, Payment Request and other internal document
submitted by each person in charge
- Check the reports from partner’s company such as daily/monthly reports, accidents
- Monitor and manage all kind of services contract or agreement with partner company
- Other tasks as assigned by the Superior.
Bachelor Degree of Business Administration or other related field
At least 3 years’ experience in relevant field
Having a knowledge of Facility Management is a plus
Good at time management and problem solving
Good command of spoken/written/presentation in English, and ability to work with multi
levels and culturally diversified team dynamics
Be disciplined self-starter, creative thinking, good personality and communication
Be honest, integrity, self-motivation and work under pressure
High ethics, morals, and professional standards, have an attention for details and good
Good computer literacy (Ms Words, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet and Email)
Hard working and be able to work with shift schedule. (including night shift, weekend
and holiday shift)
Day off : 8 or 9 days Per month.
Please send your CV and cover letter to AEON MALL (CAMBODIA) CO., LTD HR Section E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org